Saturday, April 28, 2012

TERIYAKI BOYA!

Damn, I am hungry. I was just wandering around the house all day, looking for something to eat and I thought. If I was eating right now, what would I be eating? Well, Japanese Food came to my mind. I'll be posting pics below what I wanted to eat.


5. Teriyaki Boy's Mango Boribori Yogato
Ever since I was a child, I would tell my mom to buy me mangoes. They're my favorite. And eating mango with yogurt in my teens made it even better. Upon discovering that TBoy has this, I immediately ordered one and I finished it quickly. It satisfies me.










4. Teriyaki Boy's Tonkatsu
Don't ever underestimate the power of this tonkatsu! I ordered one and my stomach got solved after eating. The addition of scrambled eggs made it much more...umm...Let's say...







3.  Teriyaki Boy's Tempura Ramen
Even though it looks simple, this soup always compliments me during cold days.









2. Teriyaki Boy's California Maki
The best California Maki I have ever tasted. The sauce makes it more delicious. And yup, they are big.










And on the top of my list!
1. TERIYAKI BOY'S EBI TEMPURA BENTO!!!
I always liked shrimp and their delicious taste. And since I'm an Otaku, I started acting like a Japanese teen. One day, my mom told me, "If you wanna be an Otaku, you better eat this." I did eat them and I fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment