Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Randomness (Lot's of things happened...)

Ehhh. A lot of things happened today, so I thought I'd cram it into one loooooooooong post. First up, the labeling of the modern day "gangsters". This is a rant. Yes. I have the freedom and the right to do so.

I went to the local mall, wanting to watch The Avengers with my mom when a group of people caught my eyes and immediately irritated them. The guys were dressed up in large shirts, shorts, and pairs it up with long white socks. Then sometimes, their hairs are dyed. The sides of their hair are semi-shaved, and they add design by drawing up something using a blade. The girls wore a tube covering their body from the top of their bewbs upto their navals. Then they would wear military width jogging pants followed up by the modern day "gangster" cap. Then my mind spoke to me... It screamed. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!" And I agr I mean, they call themselves gangsters when they clearly aren't. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS LOOK FUCKED UP. 

Gangsters in the late 50's looked like businessmen, respectable and were feared by everybody. But whenever I see the modern day "gangsters", I just laugh. They look like complete IDIOTS.

Now, number one's done, let's head on to number two! I went to SM North EDSA with my mom, and I got what I wanted. Well, three things. One, eat at a Japanese restaurant. As usual, I would order Tempura Bento and four pieces of California Maki. And man! I was completely satisfied. To the next adventure! 

Two, my mom bought be two Bench Body V-Neck Shirts. Man, I tell ya, but one now. You're missing the fun! I would pair up these babies with the usual Bruno Mars style. Excluding the suspender and the hat. I don't have those yet.

Three, I finally replaced my guitar strings.




No comments:

Post a Comment