Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FRIENDZONED

FRIENDZONED. That word has struck nearly every teenager who failed to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend. And what's worse? The guy/girl tells the guy/girl "I like you as a friend." Honestly, I have experienced it my whole teenage life. Damn, it sure is hard to accept something like that... Ahahahaha!


What is Friendzone anyway? According to Wikipedia,
refers to a platonic relationship where one person wishes to enter into a romantic relationship while the other does not. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation by the lovelorn person. Once the friend zone is established, it is said to be difficult to move beyond that point in a relationship.
It's the relationship where you two are the best of best friends. You can snuggle with each other, talk about things casually like there's nothing wrong. You two are always in sight of each other. You guys can hang out with each other anytime you want to. You can comfort her and she can comfort you. But there's always one restriction.




YOU TWO CAN'T ENTER THE DEEPER RELATIONSHIP.

Yup, you do all those things but maybe one of you doesn't want to take it to the next level. The reason that generally comes out is "It would hurt both of us." Once you've been into that zone, you can't get out. You'll stay like that forever, even though you break many vases. It won't work.

I'm pretty sure there are times that this happened to you. So, I'd like to know some things. What's your definition of Friendzone? What's the feeling of Friendzoning somebody and being Friendzoned? How did you do it? You can just post them down there.

Oh sorry, I have yet to tell you mine. (You can just skip this if you think that I'm just bitchin' around.)

Well, I think I have been friendzoned three times already. The first one, I think was back when I was in First Year High-School. I gave her roses cause it was Valentine's Day. Pretty old-school if you ask me. >.> Then, she gave the roses to the teacher. That alone, shouts that she doesn't want to.

The second one was when I was in Second Year. The first one left and I had my eyes on a new girl. It started on day one of exams. I knew her friends and we took the exam in one room. She was placed behind me and a little to the left. I was just thinking of what to answer when she caught my eyes. I looked at her eyes and she smiled at me. Weeks later, I sent her a teddy bear plus candy roses. This time, she sent it back and said that she doesn't want to.

The third one, well... It happened recently and I can't tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment