Sunday, December 9, 2012

BASPRO1 Portfolio - Part OpenGL

Since I've been studying Game Design, I'll be showing you what I've come up for the past 6 months. From Looping Asterisks to 3D Rooms. Hope you guys like it! I won't show you the codes in here though, but you can download them below where I placed the links. I'll put more, so stay tuned as I look on where I placed them. :P




 OpenGL 3D Pong

 - Together with my group-mates, we have successfully revived the game called "Pong", which became a hit in the 70s. This game features a "Hard Mode"; It spins when you press the keyboard character 'h'.

OpenGL Japanese Room

- Back then, we had problems on what should we create. Enter me, the otaku. Hahaha! I immediately grabbed pics of Japanese rooms and other things that can be found in one. This guy's full of quads, so expect a solution file full of glVertex3f's.

BETA Pong

- Watch it. Literally. You can't even move anything.

The Recoloring Cube and Sphere thingy

- By pressing the characters 'r', 'g' and 'b', the Cube will change it's color. It goes the same with the Wire Sphere, but the characters are all in capital letters for it to change.

Le Grid of Awesomenessssssssss

- Done using line loops, and I don't know how I did it. hahahaha! Just joking. One square inside that grid is estimated as 5 pixels of some sort, and it increases until one massive grid is formed.

The First Cube

- Here's the first thing I've ever created in OpenGL on my own. It's a Cube made from Quads, and each corner has it's own corresponding color.

1 comment:

  1. please where is the source code!!! i want it as a reference for my final project in opengl .

    ReplyDelete